Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting Bigger Everyday!

Well, I've been trying to upload a super-cute video these past couple of days, but for some reason it's just not working. BOO. So, I'll leave you with these little nuggets for now :)


 
Playing in the yard with Daddy...isn't he getting big?!

The boy's got moves. 

Watching his video... How cute is this? Let me give you a close up...

Cute, right?

hehehe....I love it :)

For Aunt Bethany...He wore this again (for the 100th time!)
and I just had to take a picture. So cute!



For Meme... I meant to upload this for you a long time ago.
This was actually filmed before Jude started walking on his own!
He loves his toy cart :)

3 comments:

  1. He just gets cuter and cuter! Glad you like the shirt! I'll have to make him something new soon!

    Oh and love the new rug! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bethany! We LOVE the shirt. And the rug is from Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures. Jude is growing up so fast. I too love your rug.

    ReplyDelete