Monday, March 14, 2011

Cincinnati Zoo

Last week was Spring Break at Western, so Micah took a couple of days off from work and we headed up to Cincinnati to take Jude to the zoo. What fun!

 Seeing the animals for the first time:

 These crocs were totally chilled out!

Watching the gorilla was so interesting. I think he was equally as fascinated with us.

Lazy day in the tigers' den.
I loved the peacocks. How beautiful are those colors??

Can you believe that Jude hardly showed any interest in this guy??

We don't have the best track record for taking good photos together...hehe, but I still love it :)

Leaving the zoo on Daddy's shoulders.


Zoo Outtakes! (And Jude talking on his cell phone)







P.S...Thank you, Meme and Granddaddy for my new shirt!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time at the zoo. What a fun day. Jude looks too cute in his Mickey Mouse shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. He is getting so big. I love that smile. The shirt that your parents sent him is so cute!

    ReplyDelete