Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mini Macho Man

We made the plunge. The crib is officially a youth bed! Yes, I know we are a little early tackling this transition, but my back simply cannot handle leaning over a crib with a 30 pound bundle in my arms. So far, it's working great. We actually slid the open side against the wall (don't want him having free reign just yet!) and I slide it out whenever I need to lay Jude down or get him up. Sooo much better on my back!! Jude's pretty happy with the arrangement too, I think. He even helped Daddy and Granddaddy with the manual labor...


My mini macho man :)

1 comment:

  1. Jude looks so cute helping his Daddy and Grandaddy! By the way, at the age Jude was when you moved him out of his crib, he was about the same age Molly was when we moved her out of her crib. It worked really well for Molly too, she slept much better when we moved her.

    ReplyDelete