Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Catching Up...Whew!

Wow, I've let time slip away! Here are a few updates in pictures...


1. We packed up and moved!

This was our life for one crazy week!

Our last Sunday in Oxford.
 
Jude's first home...



2. We celebrated Jude's first Christmas in our new home!



 Receiving his stocking of goodies.

Santa brought a wagon full of toys!

 He got blocks...

and Skip the Smart Pup!


Taking it for his first spin! (And a sneak peek of our little home!)

3. We're getting ready for his 1st Birthday! More to come...

4 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie. I cannot wait to see you all this weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you packed that precious item in that first box! I love him so.He has the sweetest smile.I havent seen a smile that sweet since his daddy was a baby.(Yes Bethany, Micahs smile was sweeter!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have been busy over the holidays! Always enjoying seeing pictures of little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Jude's new set of wheels & I LOVE your new little HOME!! It "looks" like you all!

    ReplyDelete